- Front doors
- Outdoor blinds
- Roller shutters
- Roller garage doors
- Patio doors
- Fly screen
- Private customer Expert Request partner
"Since the time of my apprenticeship, I like going to work, because I can learn something new every day and suggest my own ideas."
"Working independently in a growing family business that always backs me up - that's what characterizes my job at heroal."
Niels Jacob, Sales
"Starting a new job a heroal is made easy, because information exchange and communication with colleagues is considered very important."
Ronja, Industrial Training
"Responsible, exciting and varied - that describes my job at heroal."
Alexander, Product Management
There is no one perfect application. And that is a good thing, because everyone is an individual and has different strengths, weaknesses and potentials. Our tips will help you to ensure that your application is well-received.
The documents you submit to us are like a business card: They give us a first impression of you, your career to-date, your abilities and your ideas regarding employment at heroal. You should prepare your application documents carefully and send us only complete documents. A complete application contains the following documents:
- contains your desired job area/title of the job posting
- specifies the possible starting date or, in the case of an internship, the desired period of time
- gives a brief description of why you are applying for a job at heroal, what your professional goals are and what experience you have for the position you are applying for
- should not be longer than one DIN A4 page
- clearly laid out in tabular form
- contains information on your previous training and, if applicable, your previous professional experience
- includes specialist knowledge and additional skills (e.g. foreign languages, driving licence, computer skills)
- is complete
- copies of all relevant certificates (school-leaving certificate, certificate of vocational training, employer's references from previous employers, bachelor's/master's degree for students, if applicable, or a current overview of grades and internship certificates)
- only documents that are relevant to the position for which you are applying
Have you sent your application to us? You've done your part for the time being. We will review your documents and get back to you as soon as possible.
Your application has caught our attention - the next step is to invite you to a personal interview where we will have the opportunity to get to know each other better. The conversation offers time to exchange ideas and answer questions. Of course, it will not hurt for you to learn about heroal in preparation for the interview. We will find a lot of information on our website. If necessary, one or two further talks will follow before a decision is made.
Ideally, you should apply for an advertised position using our online applicant portal, as this is the fastest way for us to process your application. If you would like to make an unsolicited application , you can also do so on our applicant portal.
Find an overview of the job fairs where you can get to know us.Job fairs >
Learn more about heroal and the values the company stands for.About heroal >