Sound insulation for doors and windows is becoming more and more important. Almost every day we are exposed to all kinds of noise, which is not only annoying, but can also affect our health.
What are the sound insulation requirements for a music school?
Definition of noise
How loud is it in Germany?
The meaning of sound insulation classes
Sound insulation class 1
The sound pressure level is reduced by 25 - 29 dB(A), the noise protection is very low.
Sound insulation class 2
The sound pressure level is reduced by 30 - 34 dB(A), which results in low noise protection.
Sound insulation class 3
The sound pressure level is reduced by 35 - 39 dB(A), which results in moderate noise protection.
Sound insulation class 4
The sound pressure level is reduced by 40 - 44 dB(A), the noise protection is perceived as good.
Possibilities for sound insulation with heroal products
Sleep peacefully with heroal sound insulation
No matter what happens outside, with heroal products, outside noise can no longer keep you from getting a healthy sleep. Try it out for yourself. We would be happy to give you more information about the right sound insulation for your home. Give us a call, visit our specialist partners and find your garage door inspiration.
- Sound insulation class according to individual requirements
- Windows up to sound insulation class 5
- Front doors and sliding doors up to sound insulation class 3
- Façade solutions up to sound insulation class 5
- Tested quality, made in Germany
Your advantages with heroal
Find the right heroal specialist
Click here to search for a specialist partnerSearch >
- over 3,500 specialist partners worldwide
- products with tested quality
- family-run company with a long tradition
- made in Germany
- personalised design
- comprehensive range of services
- superior technical solutions