heroal SD increases design options: once the heroal hwr powder coating has been applied to the profiles, the heroal SD coating technique follows. This involves the profiles being wrapped in a transfer foil with sublimation ink. Using a vacuum process, the profiles are shrink-wrapped; the ink is then baked into the powder coating at a temperature of 200°C. Once the foil has been removed, the surface finish appears in its full aesthetic glory.
The heroal SD surface coating is not only stands up to corrosion and weathering. It also has a very high resistance to UV radiation. When tested with solvents such as hydrochloric acid, petrol and acetone, no changes in the surface were found. With regard to design, there are no limitations in terms of profile geometry. Particularly popular designs such as concrete look, wood and rust are now also possible in combination with a high-quality aluminium system solution.
- Profiles up to 7,500 mm in length possible
- Sheet metal infill panels up to 1,400 x 3,500 mm on one side
- Edge parts up to a flank height of 250 mm possible. Sheet thickness 3 mm
- Doesn't tear when profiles are cut
- Smooth or finely structured