heroal D 65 C FP
System solutions for E30/EW30 fire doors and fire-resistant glazing
The heroal D 65 C FP profile system's single- and double-casement fire doors, which have been tested to EN 1364-1 and 1634-1 standard and approved in accordance with the national classification report, offer various design options including side sections and transom windows. The profiles of the heroal D 65 C system provide a basis that can be extended to create fire protection barriers with just a few additional components. Versions with nonbearing protective wall constructions are also possible in a variety of designs.
Basis for approval for the Netherlands and Austria.
- Opening types: single- and double-casement inward and outward opening swing doors with superimposed or concealed overhead door closers or an automatic hinged door drive system
- A wide range of designs is provided by variable flush exterior views and the use of glass infills and infill panels
- Door casement frame available framed or with a base profile
- Casement frame sealing with a lowerable floor seal or with a barrier-free flat threshold and towing seal
- Colour design with high-quality hwr powder coating