For decades, heroal has been applying international quality standards to the coating of aluminum – while respecting certain ecological requirements. With the new vertical powder coating, which was put into operation at the end of 2012, heroal plans to emphasize this quality requirement in the future. The heroal high weather resistant (hwr) powder coating meets the exact requirements of Qualicoat class 2 and complies with the master quality of GSB. The weathering test proves that the heroal hwr powder coating remains colored under extreme conditions.
heroal offers extensive options to suit all requirements and styles. Have a look for yourself. Our team will also be happy to advise you about design options for your specific building project.
- Color intensive and colorfast
- Comprehensive RAL color palette
- Various gloss levels
- Sustainable and environmentally-friendly coating techniques
According to GSB, heroal uses premium surface coating. The heroal hwr fulfills the master quality of the GSB International, and it has received the GSB Seaproof and Qualicoat Seaside seals of approval. The surfaces must be able to withstand the Florida Weathering Test: after a 36-month period of high UV exposure there should be no substantial changes to the gloss levels and the color stability.
Strict regulations demand the highest degree of safety and reliability across all processes employed by heroal. As confirmed by tests, the result is an optimal color balance, non-fade properties and premium weather resistance:
- Official GSB premium coater with an “Approved Premium Coater” seal of approval
- Awarded the Qualicoat class 2 seal
- Ongoing monitoring by the institutes
- Quality control by our own laboratories
Click Here to Search for a Specialist PartnerSearch >
- Over 3,500 specialist partners worldwide
- Products of certified quality
- Family-run company with a long tradition
- Made in Germany
- Fabricated in North America
- Individual design
- Comprehensive range of services
- Best technical solutions