Keep Burglars at Bay with heroal
What Makes heroal Window Security Shutters Outstanding?
What Makes heroal House Shutters So Secure?
Locking end slat
Due to the three-piece, extruded locking end slat, it is not possible to push up the curtain by physical means.
For all heroal roller shutters, the extruded guide rail is particularly stable with an additional bar for the safety hook. This makes it much more difficult to pushout the roller shutter curtain.
Roller shutter box
Made of a high-quality aluminum alloy, the burglar-resistant, extruded covers of the heroal shutter box are available in resistance classes RC 2 and RC 3. Among other features, the safety of the box is ensured by a wall thickness of over 3mm and a custom safety lock, which can only be opened with a special key, and end caps made of resistant steel.
For burglars, it is often easy to break into a home by pushing or rolling up the security shutters. By means of a dual-function anti-push-up device, burglars can no longer push up roller shutters with physical force.
Aluminum or stainless steel material
All components of the security shutters are made of aluminum with extra-strong thickness, so they are especially sturdy and durable. For customers with particular safety requirements, heroal roller shutters can also be ordered in stainless steel, for even greater protection from burglars.
Installation Types for All Security Circumstances and Safety Needs
Examples of Application
Our Product Properties at a Glance
Whichever heroal security system you choose, you’ll be well protected. See for yourself!
- Effective visual cover, sound insulation, and burglary protection
- Optimal solution for every installation situation
- Easily retrofit security shutters
- High-quality aluminum or stainless steel materials
- Proven quality for a safe home up to RC 3
- Anti-push-up device and strengthened guide rails
- Harmonizes with exterior
- Automated protection
This May Also Interest You
Find the Right heroal Specialist
Click Here to Search for a Specialist PartnerSearch >
- Over 3,500 specialist partners worldwide
- Products of certified quality
- Family-run company with a long tradition
- Made in Germany
- Fabricated in North America
- Individual design
- Comprehensive range of services
- Best technical solutions