heroal rolling shutters are the perfect solution for storm, heat, cold, burglary and noise protection.
heroal roll-down hurricane shutters provide ultimate protection against hurricanes and storms.
- Retractable Screens
- Security Shutters
Roll Up Doors
heroal Roll-up doors are designed to complete your builing. Moreover they withstand hail and high wind speeds.
- Rolling Shutters
Hurricane and Storm
Every year hurricanes hit the US coast. heroal offers products for maximum protection - tested quality for a secure home.
Discover the wide range of heroal products and burglar-proof measures to protect your home from burglars - stay safe!
heroal solutions for storefront and in-store security, office and storage, manufacturing sites as well as public buildings.
- Hurricane and Storm
Innovation and quality made in Germany, fabricated in the US. heroal is fully represented in the US.
heroal is looking for committed individuals to join our dynamic team. Discover your opportunities!
Do you have questions about our products? You can reach us by phone or e-mail. We are happy to help you and advise you about our products.
- About heroal
- Private customer Expert Request Quote DE EN NL FR PL IT CS US
Renowned as a medium-sized company with a long tradition, heroal consists of 800 employees and is a leading specialist in aluminum systems. We provide unique solutions for roller shutters , windows, doors, roller doors , sun protection and curtain walls, and set standards in innovation and quality across the board. The premium engineering behind each “Made in Germany” product has come to symbolize a customer-oriented approach, highly specialized production, and powerful application. Adhering to our sustainable and environmental business approach, heroal uses recycled aluminum and renewable resources in its production, as well as utilizing a combined heat and power plant, and a fleet of high-standard vehicles.
- Subsidiary in Orlando (administration, training, events, stock): our Orlando subsidiary acts as an events space and showroom. With a local team, it takes care of administrative tasks as well as processing stock.
- Factory I in Verl (production administration, testing center): at factory I, we concentrate on the production of roller shutters, roll-up doors, and sun protection systems. Our testing center is also located here in Verl.
- Factory II in Hoevelhof (production, packaging, storage, coating): factory II focuses on the production of systems for windows, doors and curtain walls. Additionally it looks after the coating and the bending and cutting processes.
- Factory III in Hoevelhof (logistics and showroom): our products are sent out to our specialist partners from our logistics center in factory III.
- Plus other international locations.
After over 30 years of customer support and building a loyal customer base in the US, heroal took the next step in 2016 and set up a subsidiary in Orlando, Florida. Run under the motto “Manufactured in Germany, fabricated in North America”, we look forward to benefitting from a closer relationship with our partners. Our new subsidiary and on-site teams aim to strengthen cooperation with our customers. The venue will facilitate training and product presentations, as well as look after administrative tasks, logistics and on-site services. “We want to be a strong and reliable partner for our customers, which is why we have taken this step”, said Sarah Köring, Vice President of heroal USA Inc.
Our Florida subsidiary provides the following:
- Training center: Training for our partners on various topics including technical know-how.
- Showroom: Hosting customer events and showing our portfolio.
- Local team: Our local service team deals with requests and technicians; they’re available at your local time.
- Stock: Providing for quick truck delivery.
Our premium systems consist of individual components of the highest quality that perfectly match one another. The system solutions combine superior assembly and design together with the best material characteristics of aluminum and aluminum composite materials, resulting in a sustainable and flexible system. The interplay of heroal system solutions makes energy conservation easier, construction safer, and is a valuable contribution to the sustainability of future buildings. This applies to industrial, commercial , and private properties.
Reconciling economic efficiency with sustainability is a challenge that heroal gladly accepts. It is with great pride that we choose to continue on this green, sustainable path both now and in the future. Starting with our choice of materials and our energy conservation methods during production, through to our environmental approach to distributing heroal products, our sustainable practices can be seen in many of our current processes. Furthermore, we use a high percentage of recycled aluminum in our products; a roller shutter system, for example, consists of 75% recycled aluminum materials.
The heroal brand stands for premium quality products, “Made in Germany”. All systems and components are certified in accordance with ISO EN 9001 and are manufactured exclusively at German production sites using special machinery developed by heroal. Complete in-house production ensures optimal product quality and compatibility on a lasting basis. heroal’s extensive range of services sets new standards in the industry in terms of quality and innovation.
heroal develops, produces, and distributes systems for rolling shutters, roll-up doors and sun protection systems, and offers individual design possibilities for a substantial part of the building envelope. Each individual component of our quality systems is perfectly matched to one another. There are approximately 200 RAL colors to choose from for your preferred system. The flexible and durable heroal systems and their corresponding surface coatings offer a whole host of options for all requirements and styles. heroal provides the best possible solutions for all your construction projects. Aside from roll-up doors, roller shutters and sun protection systems, heroal boasts a diverse range of systems of outstanding design and quality.
- Qualicoat, Zurich: quality label for surface finishing
- Quality Seal from the Quality Association for Coated Building Materials (GSB International e.V.), Dusseldorf: official GSB Premium surface finisher
- Aluminum and Environment in Windows and curtain wall Construction (A/U/F), Frankfurt: sustainability and responsibility in ecology and economy
- Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing for the construction industry in federal states such as Lower Saxony, North-Rhine Westphalia, as well as Austria for wood research: fire and smoke protection
- Institute for Tested Safety (IGS) eGen, Linz: hail protection roller shutters and shutter systems
- Minergie Standard: rational use of energy and broad use of renewable energies
- RSQ Seal for “burglary resistant roller shutters and sun protection” by the German institute “Bundesverband Rolladen + Sonnenschutz e.V.”: heroal safe light
- Hurricane protection system certification category D and E according to ASTM standards 1886/1986 for HVHZ and non-HVHZ applications. Approved by Florida Building Code and Texas Department of Insurance
Click Here to Search for a Specialist PartnerSearch >
- Over 3,500 specialist partners worldwide
- Products of certified quality
- Family-run company with a long tradition
- Made in Germany
- Fabricated in North America
- Individual design
- Comprehensive range of services
- Best technical solutions