heroal, one of the leading aluminum system specialists, develops and produces systems that are matched to each other for windows and doors, curtain walls, roller shutters and retractable screens . heroal systems are setting standards in innovation and quality.
The heroal portfolio stands for engineering work "Made in Germany" with top system characteristics and is systematically oriented to customer requirements - from the development at highly specialized production locations through to it's application. The guiding principle of the company is the systematic linkage of cost efficiency and ecology in all areas of business. The company uses recycled aluminum as well as renewable resources throughout the production. heroal operates a combined heat and power plant and meets high standards in its fleet of vehicles. The system solutions ensure efficiency from the planning stage, through production and all the way to use in buildings. As a medium-sized company with a long tradition, heroal is the employer for 800 employees.
After over 30 years of customer support and building a loyal customer base in the US, heroal took the next step in 2016 and set up a subsidiary in Orlando, Florida. Run under the motto “Manufactured in Germany, fabricated in North America”, we look forward to benefitting from a closer relationship with our partners. Our new subsidiary and on-site teams aim to strengthen cooperation with our customers. The venue will facilitate training and product presentations, as well as look after administrative tasks, logistics and on-site services. “We want to be a strong and reliable partner for our customers, which is why we have taken this step”, said Sarah Köring, Vice President of heroal USA Inc.
- Dekra Certification, Stuttgart: ISO 9001:2015 for the areas "Development, Production, Coating and Sales" as well as "Distribution and Logistics."
- Metall-Zert, Essen: Certificate ref. to the factory-owned production control for load-bearing building parts and construction sets for steel structures up to EXC2 acc. to EN 1090-2
- Institut für Fenstertechnik (ift) [Institute for Window Technology], Rosenheim: System provider impact resistant building elements, windows and doors
- Institut für Fenstertechnik (ift) [Institute for Window Technology], Rosenheim: Serviceability of building elements, soundproofing and fire protection
- Institut für Fenstertechnik (ift) [Institute for Window Technology], Rosenheim: ift-certified specialist for the calculation of heat transfer coefficients
- Institut für Fenstertechnik (ift) [Institute for Window Technology], Rosenheim: Thermally insulated metal plastic composite profiles for windows and external doors
- Institut für Fenstertechnik (ift) [Institute for Window Technology], Rosenheim and PIV, Velbert: Cooperation agreements to carry out external tests on heroal test stands
- Qualicoat, Zurich: surface finishing
- Seal of Quality of the “Gütesiegel der Qualitätsgemeinschaft für die Stückbeschichtung von Bauteilen“ (GSB International e.V.) [Quality Association for Coated Building Materials], Düsseldorf: official GSB Premium surface finisher
- Aluminium and Environment in widows and façade construction (A/U/F), Frankfurt: Sustainability and Responsibility in Ecology and Economy
- Materialprüfungsanstalt (MPA) [Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing] for the construction industry, Braunschweig, MPA North-Rhine Westphalia, Dortmund as well as Holzforschung [Wood Research] Austria: fire and smoke protection
- Institut für geprüfte Sicherheit [Institute for Tested Safety] (IGS) eGen, Linz: Hail protection roller shutters and shutter systems
- Minergie-Standard: rational use of energy and broad use of renewable energies
- Certificate of the des Bundesverbands Rollladen + Sonnenschutz e.V. "RSQ-Seal“: "Burglary resistant roller shutters + sun protection“ for heroal Safe light
Your advantages through heroal certifications
Reinforcement of high quality standards
Use heroal certifications in your daily communication to boost the high quality standard of your production and your products. In addition, certifications serve as certificates of conformity for non-regulated construction products and techniques.
Improved communication with customers and marketing
Certificates create trust with your customers and may positively influence their buying decisions. You can use a number of the certificates and quality seals achieved by heroal and also the awards presented to heroal for your marketing activities and daily communication with your customers.
Stand out from the competition and benefit from certificates and quality seals which other companies in the market cannot use in their communication with customers.
Creating trust – fast, easily
Achieving a certification may take quite some time sometimes. As one of heroal’s specialist partners, you can use a lot of the certifications and quality seals achieved by heroal or join an existing certification with no additional effort.
For example, as a heroal system taker, you can join the ift certification for warp-reducing components and benefit not only from marking your products with the „ift-certified“ label, but also from heroal training options and assembly instructions.