Roller Shutter Systems
heroal roller shutter systems are made of aluminum. This material enables our products to meet the highest standards in terms of durability, efficiency and functionality.
Sun Protection Systems
The heroal aluminum sun protection systems are the perfect addition to the heroal aluminum roller shutter systems for any architectural and functional requirements.
Roller Door Systems
heroal offers its customers tailor-made solutions for increasingly demanding installation situations in industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
Certified by the Florida Building Code, as well as Texas Department of Insurance. The only HVHZ approved systems in the roller shutter industry for category E protection.
- Roller Shutter Systems
Service and System Benefits
heroal offers unique system and service benefits for efficient processing and a seamless workflow. Become a heroal partner and secure your advantage!
The Communicator provides you with a personal work environment that you can use to access all information relating to heroal systems at any time.
heroal systems and technologies are continuously refined in order to meet and exceed all present and future requirements of the building industry.
- Surface Coating
- Service and System Benefits
Get to know fabricators, architects and investors of recent building projects, realized with heroal. Find out more about the successful cooperation with heroal in interviews and reports.
You can implement your individual construction projects with heroal. Take a look at the examples from the real world of construction - public, commercial and residential buildings.
- Object Reports
heroal, one of the leading aluminum system specialists, develops and produces aluminium systems for the building envelope that are matched to each other.
heroal is looking for committed individuals to join our dynamic team. Discover your opportunities!
- About Us
- Private customer Expert My Communicator DE EN NL FR PL IT CS US
heroal, one of the leading aluminum system specialists, develops and produces systems that are matched to each other for windows and doors, curtain walls, roller shutters , roller doors and sun protection . heroal systems are setting standards in innovation and quality.
The heroal portfolio stands for engineering work "Made in Germany" with top system characteristics and is systematically oriented to customer requirements - from the development at highly specialized production locations through to it's application. The guiding principle of the company is the systematic linkage of cost efficiency and ecology in all areas of business. The company uses recycled aluminum as well as renewable resources throughout the production. heroal operates a combined heat and power plant and meets high standards in its fleet of vehicles. The system solutions ensure efficiency from the planning stage, through production and all the way to use in buildings. As a medium-sized company with a long tradition, heroal is the employer for 800 employees.
Form of enterprise
heroal – Johann Henkenjohann GmbH & Co. KG
Mrs. Dr. Vera Schöne
Mr. Konrad Kaiser
heroal products are sold to more than 3.500 customers worldwide.
After over 30 years of customer support and building a loyal customer base in the US, heroal took the next step in 2016 and set up a subsidiary in Orlando, Florida. Run under the motto “Manufactured in Germany, fabricated in North America”, we look forward to benefitting from a closer relationship with our partners. Our new subsidiary and on-site teams aim to strengthen cooperation with our customers. The venue will facilitate training and product presentations, as well as look after administrative tasks, logistics and on-site services. “We want to be a strong and reliable partner for our customers, which is why we have taken this step”, said Sarah Köring, Vice President of heroal USA Inc.
Our Florida subsidiary provides the following:
- Training center: Training for our partners on various topics including technical know-how.
- Showroom: Hosting customer events and showing our portfolio.
- Local team: Our local service team deals with requests and technicians; they’re available at your local time.
- Stock: Providing for quick truck delivery.
- Dekra Certification, Stuttgart: ISO 9001:2008 for the areas "Development, Production and Sales" as well as "Distribution and Logistics."
- Institut für Fenstertechnik (ift)[Institute for Window Technology], Rosenheim: serviceability for construction components, noise protection and fire protection
- Qualicoat, Zurich: surface finishing
- Seal of Quality of the “Gütesiegel der Qualitätsgemeinschaft für die Stückbeschichtung von Bauteilen“ (GSB International e.V.) [Quality Association for Coated Building Materials], Düsseldorf: official GSB Premium surface finisher
- Aluminium and Environment in widows and façade construction (A/U/F), Frankfurt: Sustainability and Responsibility in Ecology and Economy
- Materialprüfungsanstalt (MPA) [Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing] for the construction industry, Braunschweig, MPA North-Rhine Westphalia, Dortmund as well as Holzforschung [Wood Research] Austria: fire and smoke protection
- Institut für geprüfte Sicherheit [Institute for Tested Safety] (IGS) eGen, Linz: Hail protection roller shutters and shutter systems
- Minergie-Standard: rational use of energy and broad use of renewable energies
- Certificate of the des Bundesverbands Rollladen + Sonnenschutz e.V. "RSQ-Seal“: "Burglary resistant roller shutters + sun protection“ for heroal Safe light