heroal RS 55 SL
Extremely durable and suitable for all applications
As the most durable slat of the 50s series, the heroal RS 55 SL meets the requirements of technical directive TR 111 from the BVRS (German federal association for manufacturers of roller shutters and sun protection) for enhanced protection against burglaries and achieves excellent wind load values of resistance class 6 with element widths up to 2800 mm.
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 43 percent
- Highly flexible field of application as a roller shutter or roller door
- Highly weather-resistant surface with 2-layer thick coating
- Wide selection of colours
- Coverage width [mm]
- Nominal thickness [mm]
- Weight [kg/m2]
- Max. width [mm]
- Max. height [mm]
- Max. area [m2]
- 0,20 ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 5* Wind resistance
- SL*** Resistance to burglary
- 5** Hail damage
* with 2700 mm element width and a guide with 25 mm immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
*** SL, the roller shutter slat satisfies technical directive TR 111 from the BVRS (German federal association for manufacturers of roller shutters and sun protection)
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form