heroal RS 41
Tightly wound slat with wide coverage width
The heroal RS 41 has a large coverage width (41 mm) and narrow nominal thickness (8.5 mm), which means that it winds up very tightly and is best suited for use in small roller shutter boxes (Ø 185 mm barrel diameter with a curtain height of 2500 mm). The extremely durable roller shutter slat with low weight (3.7 kg/m²) fulfils wind load values of resistance class 3 with element widths up to 2900 mm.
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 43 percent
- Highly weather-resistant surface with 2-layer thick coating
- Wide selection of colours
- Coverage width [mm]
- Nominal thickness [mm]
- Weight [kg/m2]
- Max. width [mm]
- Max. height [mm]
- Max. area [m2]
- 0,19 ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 2* Wind resistance
- Resistance to burglary
- 4** Hail damage
* with 2700 mm element width and a guide with 25 mm immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form