heroal RS 37
Little space required thanks to very small barrel diameter
Benefits of the heroal RS 37 include the tight winding and small barrel diameter (Ø 163 mm at a curtain height of 2500 mm). This is achieved thanks to the use of the most delicate slat in the heroal range (a nominal thickness of only 8 mm) – a perfect solution for construction requirements for very small box sizes.
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 42 percent
- Highly weather-resistant surface with 2-layer thick coating
- Wide selection of colours
- Coverage width [mm]
- Nominal thickness [mm]
- Weight [kg/m2]
- Max. width [mm]
- Max. height [mm]
- Max. area [m2]
- 0,19 ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 1* Wind resistance
- Resistance to burglary
- 4** Hail damage
* with 2700 mm element width and a guide with 25 mm immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form