heroal C 50 FP
The system solution for fire protection façades
The heroal C 50 FP fire protection curtain wall system requires a CE marking and has been tested in accordance with the EN 13501-2 standard as a curtain wall by the ift Rosenheim testing institute. All fire protection components are concealed within the construction, enabling an invisible transition to façade areas without protective requirements.
The fire protection curtain wall system can be expanded on the basis of the heroal C 50 façade to create a uniform EI 30 i<>o façade. Using the same basic profiles and a few additional components such as the patented Fireblock insulator, a façade offering a high level of safety can be created. This is subject to CE marking.
- View width [mm]
- Construction depth [mm]
- 95 - 185
- Transom profile depth [mm]
- 60 - 190
- Glass filling strength [mm]
- 22 - 44
- Max. weight of filling element: [kg]
- 1,6 - 2,2 Thermal insulation [Uf in W/m2K] / Profile width [mm]
- AE* Air permeability
- Heat insulation (Uw in W/m2K) / Profile width [mm]
- RE 1050 Resistance to driving rain
- 2 kN/m2 Wind resistance
- Soundproofing class
- Resistance to burglary
- Operating forces
- Impact resistance
- Mechanical resistance
- Load-bearing capacity of safety equipment
- Continuous function
* Air permeability < 0.5 m3/h m at pressure> 600 PA
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form