Heavy-duty and forms a tight seal
When the roller shutter is closed, the end slats produced from extruded aluminium provide a heavy-duty, thermally insulating tight seal.
The colour designs for the end slats can be selected from the comprehensive colour palette. The finishing process is performed on heroal’s own coating system by applying the high-quality hwr powder coating, which conforms to the highest quality standards.
- Tightly closing end slats provide thermal insulation and therefore savings on energy costs
- Heavy-duty, extruded aluminium end slats
- Unhindered winding up of curtain thanks to backstop function
- Security option: possibility to slide in flat steel
- Optimised noise insulation: +10 dB
- A wide range of designs: hidden backstop, stopping block or backstop with angled end slat
- Surface with high-quality hwr powder coating
- Wide selection of colours